- A listener suggests on Twitter that Relevant Radio isn’t willing to deal with controversial topics, especially political ones. Patrick refutes that notion as simply false.
- Caller: Marie in IL asks if Mary Magdalene was the sister of Lazarus
- Caller: Andrea in MT comments on the video of the black woman who slaps another woman in the face twice after receiving Holy Communion
- Caller: Tammie in MN asks how everyone could hear Jesus during the Sermon on the Mount
- Soundbite: Sr. Deidre Byrne speaks at the Republican National Convention about being pro-life because she is also “pro-eternal life”
- Patrick clarifies a common misconception: Mary was not an unwed mother when she conceived Jesus
- Today is St. Monica’s feast day. Patrick discusses St. Augustine’s past before his radical conversion thanks to his mother’s prayers
- Caller: Charles in MI compliments Patrick on his gentle demeanor when answering callers.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |