- Caller: Jenny in TX shares a personal experience of being in a bad car accident that should have killed her, but she believes her guardian angel saved her
- Caller: Don in CA thinks the protestant reformation is part of the reason our country unraveled
- Caller: Mary in CA had a few abortions in her past. She is remorseful and has gone to confession, but is engaged now and hasn’t told her fiance because he is very pro-life and she is afraid he may reject her. Patrick encourages her to tell him because concealing that could be an impediment to a valid marriage, and if she doesn’t, it would always be a dark cloud looming over the marriage.
- Caller: Anne in MO is troubled by Trump’s comment this morning that Joe Biden is against God. She is confused because she thought Biden has been a lifelong Catholic
- Patrick explains how evil is actually more proof that God exists, rather than proof He doesn’t
- Caller: Andrew in CA asks if Patrick thinks we should have a secular nation or Christian nation
- Caller: Ronnie in NY says what Trump said is true
- Caller: Kevin in MN asks if Trump cut funding for abortion, and if Biden supports abortion for any reason. The answer to both is yes. He says that’s all we need to know
- Caller: Gloria in UT says Biden should not receive Holy Communion. He says one thing and does another.
- Caller: Annie in NV asks how we know when our prayers are answered. She gets little hints she assumes are coincidences, but how does she know when to stop looking for signs
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |