- The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS) released its new guidelines for inclusion, which dictated that movies must meet a diversity threshold, employing specific minority individuals in front of or behind the camera to qualify for Best Picture
- Caller: Robert in WI asks about the 5 non-negotiables when voting as a Catholic, and if it morally acceptable to write in a candidate in order to avoid the primary candidates
- Caller: Yvonne in CA has petitioned for an annulment and she is nervous.
- Caller: Maria in TX feels bad that Patrick got so many emails complaining about his show. Patrick says not to worry
- Caller: Kelly in CA gives encouragement to Yvonne by sharing her personal story of going through an annulment and how reading the papers helps give closure and understanding
- Caller: Mike in NJ is disabled and angry at God. It’s hard to keep friends because he is constantly depressed. He feels priests have failed him too.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |