- Half of US Christians say sex is sometimes, always OK in dating relationship
- Caller: John in WI confesses that in 4th grade he received the Eucharist in the hand, but then crushed it in his hand and dropped it on the ground. Is desecration of the host only something a bishop can forgive?
- Patrick discusses making acts of reparations for blasphemies against God
- Caller: Tom in CA thinks we need to train more catechists to teach the Faith so more people understand moral law because priests don’t have time to do it all
- Caller: Tom in TN asks if he falls asleep and doesn’t finish his rosary do the angels finish it?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |