- Soundbite: ‘We just passed a guy in a jetpack’: pilot landing in Los Angeles Reports Crazy Sighting
- Patrick shares the story of Lawnchair Larry Walters
- Caller: Missy in IL is teaching sophomore theology and asks for book recommendations
- Caller: Michael in NY has a friend who left the Catholic Church and attends a protestant church. She thinks she still receives Jesus at their communion service.
- Caller: Joan in WI asks why Donald Trump is being promoted as the Catholic vote
- Soundbite: Dr. Zubin Damania explains the science behind the CDC 6% statistic that everyone’s talking about
- Caller: Stephen in CA thanks Patrick for his balanced dissemination of information, allowing listeners to make their own informed views and decisions
- Caller: Yolie in CA asks for a book recommendation for her friend about the faith.
- Caller: Michael in CA wonders if he should make a fuss about receiving Holy Communion on the tongue at his parish
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |