- Carlos asks what the current Catholic attitude towards the Jewish faith is
- Anne Marie asks how many times a day can one receive the Eucharist?
- Helen doesn’t go to Mass because she can’t bring herself to receive communion in the hand. Is it okay to just watch Mass on TV?
- Patrick shares the story of Joe Montana’s granddaughter almost being abducted from his home.
- Patrick juxtaposes the Joe Montana story with how we, as a culture, are letting strangers into our homes to abduct our children’s faith everyday
- Ryan is thinking of converting and has a question about the Eucharist
- Steve asks about Judgement and when it’s ok to judge
- Ana asks how do I defend that the Catholic Church was the first church Founded by Jesus.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |