- Patrick compares American life in the 1950’s to that of today. In 70 years, our country is unrecognizable.
- Jeanine – What is the difference between the exit interview and the final judgement?
- John – Is there a chaplet of St. Gertrude? Are thousands of souls released?
- Senator Dianne Feinsten, who wants everyone to wear masks in all public spaces, is seen not wearing a mask at an airport
- Patrick points out that some tactics to close businesses, and other tactics to save businesses from being looting, are the same tactics used by Nazis
- Kate – Usually votes pro-life. Her friends are accusing her of voting pro-fetus and not for other life issues such as immigration
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |