- Patrick shares a story of a man who was in jail for a murder he didn’t commit. Patrick goes on to say this man might have been put to death for a crime he didn’t commit and how there are innocent people, maybe even saints, wrongly imprisoned.
- Sam asks about Guardian Angels
- Teresa asks if someone who converts on their deathbed will experience heaven the same way a just person will?
- Justine’s kids are baptized but the godparents are not Catholic. Is the sacrament valid?
- Paula wants to know if she should go to a wedding reception for relative who was divorced and remarried
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |