- Patrick shares the story of Carlo Acutis’s beatification. His tomb has been opened to reveal his body for veneration. The rumors said he is incorrupt, it seems they have been proven correct.
- Tom – Asks for clarification on the Catholic Church’s stance on the death penalty.
- Rachel asks about Saint Barnabas
- Michele – intercessory prayer
- Tracy – Husband passed away 40 days ago. Wants to give hope to people who have lost a family member
- Chelsea – Question about Holy water/salt and talking to kids
- John – How do good Catholics respond to Popes comment on trickle down economics?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |