- Patrick shares audio from Sen. Josh Hawley as he criticizes Democrats in opening statement at Amy Coney Barrett hearing: “When you tell somebody that they’re too Catholic to be on the bench, when you tell them they’re going to be a Catholic judge, not an American judge, that’s bigotry.”
- Patrick comments on Gov. Cuomo’s comments, “If you are pro-life, you have no place in New York”
- Tara – How do I help my adult kids who have fallen away?
- C.J. shares his thoughts on what could immediately affect our culture’s view on abortion
- Francine from Chicago engages Patrick with her theory that if only technology had arisen 100 years from now when she believes people would be wiser and more capable of using it for good. Patrick offers a friendly critique of her theory that humanity is becoming progressively wiser as time goes on, saying there is no evidence we are any wiser than we were 100 or even 200 years ago.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |