- Patrick shares audio from Dov Hikind who criticizes Gov. Cuomo for being anti-Semitic.
- Mazie Hirono ripped into Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett for using the term “sexual preference” on Tuesday, but Joe Biden, as well as many other prominent Democrats, including a certain late Supreme Court justice, have also used the phrase over the years. Patrick uses this antiquated and offensive example of how language is being changed by the radical left
- Emma, 5-years-old, asks “Why was it not a sin when Jesus stayed behind in the temple”
- Vatican clears 91-year-old priest of abuse allegation
- Lil – With all of the birth control available, why are there so many abortions?
- Keith – Wife had a miscarriage and our doctor recommended that she have a procedure that sounds like an abortion. He asks Patrick what they should do.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts |