- Tim – Do you think this proves that Francis is not the Pope and Benedict still is.
- John – Thanks for being a voice of reason with this. God is love. God is mercy
- Bill – Went to confession. Priest cut him off before he finished saying all mortal sins. Was the confession valid?
- Joe – Jesus called us to conversion and calling us to something higher
- Patrick says the two virtues we need now are prudence and fortitude
- Richard – Brother in law is homosexual and this makes it harder to explain Church teachings to him
- Patrick reads a letter from Mark, who says Patrick’s job and paycheck stop him from telling the truth
- Donna – This is similar to the priest scandal in that we shouldn’t put our Faith in people but in Jesus and His teachings.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |