- Patrick answers a couple of twitter question: how long are we going to do apologetics/theology gymnastics before we start investigating the doctrine surrounding the Pope more closely?
- Barb – Can a person who claims to be a witch actually cast a spell on another person? Also, what is “generational healing”?
- Gabriella – How many saints are in heaven
- Noel – Question on moral decision making in a Bible Study. Is doing something immoral to save yourself from death a sin?
- Frank – Responding to Noel, I’m not sure if that is a mortal sin
- Sylvia – Patrick, a few years ago I chose not to abort my baby, but now I feel like an outcast in church as a single mom. I want to marry a good Catholic man but feel like damaged goods and it’s hard to get past my past when my son is living proof of my past sins.
- Jason – Question on promises attached to the Rosary
- Al – Is it a mortal sin to vote for a pro-abortion candidate?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |