- Amy – Disagreed with the Pastor who said you should submit to rape to save your life.
- Patrick responds to the comment, a vote for a pro-abortion candidate makes the voter directly responsible for every abortion that happens under that politician
- George – How can a so called “devout Catholic” support abortion?
- Patrick shares some of his book, “Does the Bible Really say that?” in response to the question of if it is a sin to vote for a pro-abortion candidate
- Sharon – Is it true that priests and religious don’t vote
- Jim – What are your thoughts on liberalism and enlightenment?
- Barbara – I was at the Stadium when JPII said “Woe to the country who kills the unborn.”
- Patrick shares the story of when he meet JPII
- Trevor – Friends think the net sum of all of the social good points to Biden because people don’t trust Trump with the issue of Life/abortion. Patrick suggests he talk to his friends and substitute the word “Slavery” for “Abortion” and see if it changes the conversationan
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |