- Maria – During the Mass at which point does the bread and wine become the Body and Blood of Jesus and what is the proper posture for us at that time
- Hypothetical question: What if the priest consecrates the host and for whatever reason Mass is interrupted and the wine is not consecrated?
- William (9 yrs old) – Why did Jesus tell Mary Magdalene not to touch him
- Erica – Doesn’t want to celebrate Día de Muertos at daughter’s Catholic school. How do I explain myself?
- Jeanine – Regarding the girl who would protect her virtue, some young kids have no choice. Maria Goretti was one of a kind.
- Grant – I’m a Protestant becoming Catholic but want my sons baptized. Can I baptize them since it will be one to two years before I am in the Church?
- Matt – Wife pregnant with twins. When do I make the call to baptize them?
- Mary – Have so many blessed items/broken statues. How do I get rid of them?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |