- Girl scouts bullied into deleting tweet congratulating Amy Coney Barrett on Supreme Court appointment
- Craig – Is the Pope subject to Canon law?
- Anne – Had an abortion and was away from the church for 24 years. Shares an experience her daughter had after she was baptized when she was 12. She says she met her unborn brother in her dream.
- Teresa – Thank you for your mission. Every baby has a mission. What are we doing to protect that?
- Kevin – Dad is a pastor in Assembly of God. Asks for tips on how to talk to his dad about Catholicism
- Marie – Question about finalizing a divorce with my husband who wants to come back to the family after abandoning us. What should I do?
- Elizabeth – Husband and I had a baby who was diagnosed with Trisomy 18. We refused to abort and my baby passed away in my arms.
- Maria – The devil has a strong grip on many of us.
- Natalie – Her brother thinks that God is a socialist.
- Dennis – heard a priest who thought that aborted babies would be given a vision of heaven and hell and then would be allowed to choose.
- Chris – If someone commits heresy are they automatically excommunicated?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |