- Joan – Recommendation for a 15 year old girl who questions why should I be Catholic?
- Lisa – Family member was cremated but not all of the ashes were buried. Now they won’t let her bury the rest of the ashes
- Kip – Daughter identifying as non-binary. Needs your input to point to Church teachings on this.
- Fr. Rocky joins Patrick Madrid
- Jason – I think it was God speaking through Sam to give us the grace to reach out and look to joining the Faith
- Nancy – Daughters won’t visit her because of COVID. Not treating her nice. How should she talk to her daughters to let them know it is hurtful?
- Shirley – Situation in Seattle regarding voting was told there was a seven hour wait.
- Terry – Why are Christians not way more moral than non-Christians?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |