ENCORE PRESENTATION (from 11/13/2019)
- Patrick describes the sin of apostasy in reference to Chase who called at the end of the previous hour of programming
- Caller: Kenny in ME asks for help in talking to his friends who are agnostic. He has friends who weren’t married in the Church, but then want their child baptized..
- Caller: Jim in CA is new to the Catholic Faith and asks for clarification on why there are variations of the examination of conscience and the gravity of different sins
- Caller: Alex in CA asks how much time it takes for the body to resurrect after death
- Caller: Adrian in NM asks if getting tattoos is a form of self mutilation. Patrick explains his perspective on the questionable motives for getting tattoos