- Marlene – How do I help guide children through all of the media that is available? Patrick shares how his parents raised him by giving him limits without also being helicopter parents. Kids need to learn how to stub their toes and get back up again.
- Mary – Can we pray COVID away to get back to normal?
- Kate – What is the difference between unconditional love on a human and supernatural level?
- Lucy – Regarding Diary of a Wimpy Kid books – A good rule of thumb is that kids need to think in black and white before they can think in the grey
- Anilou 10-years-old – Why did God create Satan if he knew he would betray Him?
- Mary – Certain school districts in California are banning certain books like “Tom Sawyer” and “To Kill a Mockingbird”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |