Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer
- Cleansing the Temple: Reflections on purifying the Church and ourselves, in imitation of Jesus purifying the temple of moneychangers
- Joanna – Mom is terminally ill and wants her to advocate for her right to die. Don’t think she is in her right mind
- Danielle – Why can’t lay people hold up the host and have Mass without a priest
- Jean – Daughter was confirmed but I’m not sure it was valid? Bishop used cotton to anoint?
- John – We are living in fear of COVID, but it seems like every death, even accidental deaths, are counted as a COVID deaths.