Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer
- Laura – How old was the Blessed Virgin Mary when she passed away?
- Michelle – Thankful for the holy Rosary, the pandemic, and for my diagnosis of MS because it has brought me closer to God
- Sarah – How do I approach a nephew and niece who are not practicing the Faith?
- Linda – I was talked into getting a tattoo ring and I’m upset about the place I got it at.
- Ron – Appreciates your insight. It’s a comfort that the love of Christ and the Mercy of God is in us
- Julie – How do I explain the Redemption to a 10-year old?
- Jerry – Was given a book by a Baptist and it is anti-Catholic. What about praying to statues?
- Sylvia – So thankful for Fr. Spencer
- Fr. Spencer shares what Thanksgiving is like for him and many other priests