Special Guest Host Jim Burnham
- Iris – Marriage as a SACRAMENT is very important
- Cheryl – I’m a Catholic dating a Jewish man and we are getting serious. I don’t feel comfortable marrying a non-Catholic.
- Alissa – My marriage was not good and we divorced. I’m now in RCIA and we are going to get remarried.
- How to build a strong body and the importance of exercise
- Michael – Exercising has been important and parallels with the Faith
- Fernando – I am almost 80 and I work out 1 and 1/2 hours a day.