- Email question: We know animals suffer and can feel pain, and we can euthanize them to alleviate their suffering. Why then can we not “put down” a human being that is suffering?
- Patrick shares his experience being a dog owner and how painful it is to lose a pet that is loved.
- Derek in Juno Beach, FL – If I miss mass, is that a mortal sin and will I go to hell?
- Ellen in Prior Lake, MN – Wants to share a story about an experience she had in a Church with a possessed spirit
- Patrick shares a powerful story about the Prayer to the Saint Archangel Saint Michael
- Charlie, 10, from Flagstaff AZ – My patron saint is St Michael, I enjoy the prayer
- Email from Russ – Any good books on the history of the Catholic Church?
- Debbie in the Twin Cities – how do we reconcile God hardening Pharaoh’s heart with free will?
- Gabriella, 10, in Hughson, CA – What do Jehovah Witnesses believe?