- Kurt – Not Catholic but is looking for a book that Patrick recommend to protestants about the Catholic Church.
- Anna – Home schooling mom is looking for a good Bible for her child.
- Agnes – Asked about the readings being relevant for a children’s Mass.
- Katie – Why do we need confession if there is one Baptism for the forgiveness of sins?
- Patricia – I feel bad that Jesus gave the devil 100 years to destroy the Church in reference to the vision of Pope Leo.
- Veronica – Called with a recommendation for a children’s Bible.
- Jacob – If someone cannot receive the last rites because of COVID and has a mortal sin on their soul, what should they do?
- Elliot – Do you remember the first time you went to Church? What was the experience like?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |