- Patrick, after doing some research during the break, answers Martin’s question about Ezekiel 5:1 from the first hour.
- Antonia is 4-years-old and asks Why was Jesus Born?
- Michael – Would St. Joseph have considered marital relations with Mary as adultery since she was already the spouse with the Holy Spirit?
- Sam – I remember reading that Jackie Gleason went to confession on his deathbed.
- John – What is a novena?
- Tracy – Question about the Miracle at Fatima
- Frank – We have to be careful with the Beatles because a lot of their music has double meaning.
- Matt – I’m a singer Influenced by John Lennon but concerned over his writings
- Amy – I like the Beatles but don’t pay attention to the lyrics
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |