- Thank you for being a part of #TeamTaco
- Patrick shares his experience after posting a bible verse about the death Penalty
- Virginia’s Democrat Governor Ralph Northam ramps up his attacks on faith communities during his press conference on new coronavirus restrictions. “You don’t have to sit in the Church pew…”
- Patrick shares the results of yesterday’s poll: Will 2021 be better than 2020?
- Jeanine – Grateful for priests going out of there way for us this year with Adoration and drive-thru confession!
- Charlie – Might be able to see the northern lights in Philadelphia.
- Frank – What does the Church teach about the lifelong virginity of Mary?
- Monica – Who confers the sacrament of marriage?
- Adam – What is the significance of the Presentation of Jesus
- Tina – Should I read any of the books from Vassula Ryden?
- Renee – Year of St. Joseph reminds me of a time when we helped fix the nativity scene at Church.
- Becca – Friend is getting married at the Beach and might be asking me to participate. What do I do.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |