- Ken – Disagrees with Patrick about masks and COVID.
- Curtis – Comment about COVID and all of the executive orders.
- Alice Kay – When I put on a mask I had flashbacks to being raped
- Steve – Bishops are concerned with liability. Now it’s different regarding side effects
- Patrick responds to a message that he is spreading anti-gay propaganda
- Sharon – I believe in Mary but If we are praying the Rosary, why has there not been an end to abortion and all of the other problems in the world?
- Joe – How was the Covenant relationship between Joseph and Mary not broken when she conceived Jesus in her womb.
- John – Mom played on a Ouija board. What should I say to her?
- Elsie – Question about the three days of darkness.
- Maryanne – You have had a rough day with these calls and I want to encourage you
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |