- Patrick continues his conversation with Kim about her daughter reading an anti-Catholic book at her school. Patrick advices to not be afraid of the history of the Catholic church, as these actions, no matter how heinous, don’t disprove Jesus’ messages.
- James – Was in prison and Patrick and Relevant Radio changed my life and helped me to convert.
- Louise — Question about the posture we take when praying the Our Father in Church
- Ann – Teach 6th grade and we are talking about the formation of the Church. How were Pope’s elected? And why don’t we talk more about their miracles?
- John – Protestant said that people can pray because they are alive, so we shouldn’t be praying to Saints.
- Donna – Needs a simple book to understand the Trinity
- Bill – parish by servers holding hands with the priest and it spread to the rest of the congregation.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |