- Glenn – Our country is divided and neither side will let the other side win
- John Cleese weighs in on extremism
- Rocco – Fr. Rocky is right. Thank you for talking about all of this because a lot of people feel like they are not being heard.
- Josh – Could we have a Civil War in this country over abortion?
- Eileen – It was not fully Trump supporters and it is frustration of leaders not listening to us
- Danielle – Trump said some not so cool things yesterday and he should know better
- Patricia – This was a March on Capital, not a rally
- Lawrence – The rioters were justified yesterday like Jesus was turning over the money tables.
- Douglas – The government is overstepping their bounds. When I was a kid in the 50s we prayed and recited the pledge of Allegiance.
- Jeanine – Why haven’t we heard anything from our Catholic leaders about any of this?
- Joni – She was not appalled by the actions yesterday because of the way Democratic leaders have been behaving. What did they expect?
- David – Revelation and the end time prophecies. Will America still be around?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |