- Terrified mom finds a stranger living in her roof for weeks after spotting objects mysteriously moving
- Dan – Comment about Abortion
- Brian – Comment on metaphysics
- Miray – Our Bishop is saying we can’t take communion on the tongue. Am I being disobedient for thinking this is wrong?
- Alex – 19-year old son doesn’t want to go to confession because, as he says, “what’s the use if I will commit the same sins over and over again?”
- Linda – Planned Parenthood called me for a donation
- Jim – “My body, my choice.” Is a factual comment. But, there are consequences to our actions.
- John – Going back to confession does work, eventually.
- Larry – Comment about whether the soul can be proved.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |