- @MattGrippi – Offers sound advice on how to navigate California’s newest Lockdown rules
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki already has a catch phrase
- Anita – Circling back from the last call from yesterday, she asks about conversion as it relates to yesterday’s gospel
- Paul – Doesn’t Facebook have the right to not put our posts up just like a bakery doesn’t have to bake a cake for a gay couple?
- Ron – I am a convert and I am trying to understand the Glory Be.
- Leslie – Calling about the Bible verse from the beginning of the show
- Joan Marie – Circling back to the man with the comment about Facebook
- Poland puts new restrictions on abortion into effect. Under the new rules, abortion in Poland will only be legal in two scenarios — if the pregnancy threatened the mother’s life and health, or if a woman became pregnant following rape or incest.
- Piers Morgan reveals intentions to run for Prime Minister if ‘his turn to serve’ came
- Betty – It feels like we are living in Potterville, instead of Bedford Falls.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |