Special Guest Jim Burnham
- Debbie – What is the difference between a court and sacramental marriage?
- Chuck – Approaching 50 years of marriage. From a man’s perspective. My wife put up with me and I want to publicly thank her.
- David – Comment on your talk about when Jesus knew he was God
- Emma – Just got married two months ago and he became Catholic during the wedding. Had been going to RCIA but classes had stopped because of COVID.
- Jenny – Married outside the Catholic Church I want to have it convalidated but husband doesn’t want to.
- Martha – Question about Beginning Apologetics
- Joseph – Men these days don’t know how to be the Spiritual leaders of their families