- Tom – Having difficulty showing the fallibility of the protestant idea of once saved, always saved.
- Leena – If someone is stuck with sin before reason, does that mitigate culpability?
- Cassandra – Is it necessary to go to confession after missing Mass.
- Arlene – I am a diabetic. What are the requirements for fasting and abstinence?
- Jacob – I need guidance on how best to be the spiritual head of my household.
- Orlando – Former Baptist. Comment on once saved always saved. Just let Protestants live their life and pray for them.
- Toni – Should I take the vaccine or wait for a better one?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |