- Elizabeth – Her husband struggled contraception and trusting in God. He consecrated himself to St. Joseph and it changed his life. Don’t let age affect your decision to have more children.
- Sandra – How can women get their husbands to stop using contraception.
- Melanie – My husband and I struggle with infertility. I wanted to adopt but my husband didn’t. We turned to St. Joseph. We are asked to just trust in God.
- Anne – She is the child of parents who were older when she was born and bringing a very positive perspective. Love doesn’t die and age is superficial.
- Lori – I can relate with the man who wrote the email about contraception. Went through a lot but was able to go to confession
- Maria – The NFP classes are worth it and are very good. They have really helped our marriage
- Joan –Do I have to confess the sin of my husband’s use of contraception or the sin of Onan?
- Steve – I am one of 14 children and since my mom is on her deathbed, there is always someone by her side.
- Christine – Statistics on failure rates of condoms. I am a midwife and see the fruits of NFP.
- Katie – My husband is dismayed about not using birth control, I am worried about our marriage. My husband says he hates the Church because of what it is doing to their wedding.
- Teresa – Agrees with Patrick and callers, wants to know if she’s complicit. Her husband had a vasectomy.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |