- Patrick answers twitter and email questions
- Laura – How can we explain to our children that we must love God first and foremost- even above family members? It breaks my heart when my 8 year old daughter has asked multiple times if I love God more than her.
- Katie – I want to thank Patrick for keeping us abreast of the current issues.
- Boston Public Schools Suspend Advanced Program Because Officials Were ‘Disturbed’ By The Number Of Asian And White Students
- Robert – Question regarding vaccines
- Ann – Question about the vaccine and the mark of the beast
- Nancy – Asking about the Nephilim in Genesis
- John – Why is the word “until” used when it comes to relations between Joseph and Mary?
- Joel – How did God expect the Jews to accept that Jesus was Divine?
- Kathy – What is the scriptural basis for Purgatory?
- Sandy – “God will not give you more than you can handle.” Is this in the Bible?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |