- Peter – His wife is filing for divorce. Why would God allow that to happen to him?
- Dr. Seuss has been canceled
- Enzo – Went to a Catholic wedding ceremony that didn’t have the Eucharist. Found this odd. Why would this be?
- Kim – Why are communion patens not being used in today’s Church?
- Marie – If one of the people in the wedding is not Catholic, you can’t have Mass. You can only have the ceremony. Patrick kindly corrects her and gives more information curtesy of the USCCB
- Cheryl – Question about the Ark of the Covenant and where it was located?
- Richard – Is it okay to adopt a child through agency that allows for homosexuality?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |