- Archdiocese calls Johnson & Johnson vaccine ‘morally compromised’ due to abortion ties
- Kurt – How to live with and deal with family members who support a party he doesn’t?
- Lisa – Why would God create a world where so many people go to hell?
- Lorrie – Is it morally wrong to not spend time with family who we disagree with?
- Fr. Sternberg – Marriage of a Catholic and a non-Catholic
- Deacon Martin – Marriage is the only self-administered sacrament and the couple can choose to not have Mass.
- Lillian – Has a Mormon friend who is trying to get me to read the book of Mormon. How do I tell her no?
- Jim – Is it ok to take the vaccine for my job?
- Elizabeth – Mormons never came back after husband explained the Catholic faith to them
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |