- Toni – Responding to Bishop Olmstead’s call for mothers to be home. Struggling with this because I am going back to work.
- Pat – I stayed home for three years with my kids and will never look back
- Theresa – Is there a perversion to the female nature to want to get out of the home to provide for the family?
- Patricia – I prayed to the Holy Spirit to know if I should have a career or not.
- Peggy – My son was circumcised and it didn’t go well.
- Maggie – Nobody is as good as the parents to take care of the kids.
- Anna – I stopped working when I had 2nd child. God provided.
- Brian – Is it ok for dads to stay home with the kids?
- Cornelius – What would happen if the dads stayed home with the kids instead?
- Paul – I’m a stay at home dad and it works for our family
- Maria – Is Moses a saint?
- Daniel – Question about the first 2 commandments
- Susan – Son was a stay at home dad and was very successful
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |