- Barbara – Should I pray the Lectio Divina in a group? I feel uncomfortable doing this and it seems like we
- are making scripture subjective.
- Bobby, a militant anti-theist, calls to challenge Patrick’s assertion that God exists. A lively debate ensues.
- Bernard – When we die and the soul leaves the body, do we really die?
- Denise – Do you know of a prayer for blessing a house?
- Mary – Do you have a favorite book about Psalms?
- Ava – Is the antichrist a person or a culture?
- Paul – Question about the scripture about leaving someone and coming back. This is very confusing.
- Phil – Why were the Israelites allowed to kill their enemies?
- Veronica – Is the Vatican hiding info about the giants in scripture?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |