- Patrick discusses the response from the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith to a question whether blessings can be given for same-sex unions. The Church is very clear in her response to the question and upholds the teaching that marriage is between a man and a woman and that God cannot bless sin, therefor, The Church cannot bless same-sex unions.
- John – Are venial sins forgiven at Mass?
- Ted – I am Catholic but have kids out of wedlock. Can these kids be baptized?
- John – I am an atheist and I want to discuss beliefs and morals with Patrick.
- Patrick talks about the news of Winston Marshall and his taking time away from Mumford & Sons after being criticized for endorsing a book. The guitarist described conservative journalist Andy Ngo as a “brave man” after he released a book claiming far-left activists have “radical plans to destroy democracy”. Winston Marshall took great criticism for his comments and stepped back from his original support of journalist Andy Ngo. Patrick points out the insanity involved in the cancel culture movement.
- Bernard – I led a friend to be an atheist. How do I find inner peace when struggling with past sins?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |