- Patrick gives advice to Elvia, a caller from the end of hour 2 and recommends his book – Surprised by Truth: 11 converts give Biblical and Historical reasons for becoming Catholic.
- Ted – Is it a mortal sin for a Catholic to marry a protestant outside of the Catholic Church?
- Mary Beth – Where in the Bible does Jesus condemn homosexuality?
- Elaine – Is it ok to receive communion at an SSPX church?
- Ken – How do we know that Jesus was of the line of David?
- Saul – What is the best way to avoid Purgatory?
- John – Can you please explain Revelation 20:13-14 in reference to Hades and the underworld?
- Carol – Is it valid to baptize the miscarried remains of a baby?
- Paulette – Is there such a thing as spiritual Baptism for an aborted baby?
- Joe – What are your thoughts on dating people who are not Catholic?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |