- Dan – I have a question about a rosary meditation that sounds strange.
- Patrick discusses an interview with doctor and medical ethicist Ezekiel Emanuel who argues life after 75 is not worth living.
- Janet – Should Catholic bookstores carry books from non-Catholic authors?
- Email – My brother has been diagnosed with stomach cancer. What resources do I send him for his conversion?
- Anna – I need some advice because my brother-in-law is divorced, is dating a divorcee and they are both Catholic.
- Claudia – My son needs help on a report from school and you always come through in the clutch.
- Faith – Should I take a job for a company involved in Freemasonry?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |