- Patrick shares a tweet that describes the horrors happening in Myanmar
- Carol – Who or what is the Whore of Babylon in Revelation?
- Chelsea – How should we approach organ donations when it comes to writing up our will?
- Christina – My daughter has fallen away. My daughter is now getting married to a non-Catholic. What should I do?
- Kathleen – In the Apostle’s Creed, why does it say He rose “again?”
- Graciela – I need a scripture passage for comfort for when we have lost a loved one
- Paul – Prior to the Incarnation, What did heaven consist of in regards to the Trinity?
- John – Making the first Friday and Saturday. What do we do since it falls during the Triduum next month?
- Coreen – How long does it take God to answer prayers if you pray every day?
- Miguel – We were married in the Catholic Church and divorced. We got back together & remarried civilly. What do we need to do?
- Margaret – What is the Catholic position for an older couple who wants to get married and cannot have children?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |