- Drew Mariani joins Patrick Madrid to talk about Divine Mercy – claim your free book here: https://relevantradio.com/mercy/#post-54815
- Maria – My priest told me I was being too harsh when we told our future son-in-law that he needed to disassociate himself with the masons. What do you think?
- Todd – Why do people call Mary the spouse of the Holy Spirit?
- Lori – How is prayer at home different then prayer at adoration?
- Gabriella – How do you turn someone down who keeps inviting you to their Church events?
- Brooke – I am divorced and remarried and recently received an annulment and am receiving conflicting info from my priest.
- Alexandra – If a birthday or wedding anniversary falls in Lent can you take a break from your penance?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |