Continuing from the previous hour, Patrick shares a time when he felt a personal diabolic attack on his imagination
- Norma – My grandson wants to know why God said he loved the Jewish people but then punished them so much?
- Patrick recommends “Making Sense Out of Suffering” by Peter Kreeft
- Maria – How do I respond to my 9-year-old what the pride flag is?
- Mary – My daughter-in-law isn’t Catholic. Should I get her your new book?
- Jerry – What herbal supplement do you use to help you sleep?
- Ericka – What do you think about climate change? Is it real or made up? any resources on this?
- Joy – Why is the genealogy of Jesus about Joseph and not Mary?
- Alicia – My dad died and my mom wants to get rid of pictures of him. What should I do?