(2:01) PHIL 3:3-8A
- Is the Letter to the Philippians actually a collection of smaller letters?
(16:45) LK 15:1-10
- Father gives a true meaning of accompaniment
- (24:41) Priest-listener gives his take on indulgences
- (28:13) Listener writes in about the Mourner’s Kadesh as the basis of the Our Father
Word of the Day: I consider everything as a garbage (35:36)
- (38:20) – Why did God place us humans in same place demons are?
- (40:14) – Question about how to have a relationship w/the Holy Spirit, any book recommendations?
- (41:53) – Why doesn’t anyone address Mother Teresa 1979 Nobel Peace Prize speech?
- (43:53) – The book by Daniel Rops, ‘Jesus and his Times’, said it was allowed for a woman to be pregnant, even if not married. What do you think about that Father?
- (46:01) – When we receive Jesus under the accidents of bread, why don’t we say “the Body and Blood of Christ?”
- (49:03) – If Jesus is God, and he’s praying, is he praying to himself?