Patrick answers listener questions about Opus Dei, plenary indulgences, and he talks with a mom who shares how her son’s anxiety was helped by going to confession
- Patrick – My 17-year-old son was having anxiety and going to counseling. We started going to church and he got to confession and it’s helped a lot.
- Mary Ann – What is Opus Dei and when did it start?
- “Ordinary Work, Extraordinary Grace: My Spiritual Journey in Opus Dei” by Scott Hahn
- Patrick responds to an email from a Catholic who feels alone because his family isn’t Catholic
- Lisa – Did the Pope this year extend the indulgence that you can get through November? Can you get a plenary indulgence for going to Mass?
- Lynn – Have you heard of the Diary of Elizabeth Kindle? How do you think we can spread this in our own churches?