Patrick answers listener questions about getting married outside of the Church, did Adam and Eve feel pain before the fall, does a previous marriage need to be annulled if it was done outside of the Church, and can a Catholic widow date a non-Catholic who is divorced but going through RCIA?
- Steve (00:44) – My daughter is getting married outside the Church. She is not confirmed. What should I do?
- Tim – (18:45) Did Adam and Eve feel pain before the fall? Did Jesus feel pain?
- Gwen (23:39) – Why does a previous marriage need to be annulled if it was done outside the Catholic Church?
- Terrence – Last Friday’s reading, the word “Progressive” was used. What is your take on it?
- Mary – Catholics maybe should explain to their kids the ground rules of getting married in this family, and if they go outside the Church for marriage that is not allowed.
- Denise – Can a Catholic widow date a non-Catholic divorced person who is going through RCIA? Is dating considered adultery.
- Kay – Can I attend a Catholic wedding where both people are Catholic but one is non-practicing anymore?