Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer answers listener questions about if Mary can work directly with our soul, did Catholics rule out limbo, is it a sin to not talk to my husband
- Amazon Alexa Is a ‘Colossal Failure,’ On Pace To Lose $10 Billion This Year
- David – Why is Church quiet on moral issues like abortion and sexuality? Why are believers of Christ not voting morally?
- Mary – Can Mary work directly with our soul?
- Rey – Did Catholics rule out purgatory in 1970’s?
- Joseph – I think listening devices will be required soon by government like the book “1984”
- Dave – I had four separate occasions while praying the rosary when I smelled roses
- Email – Is it a sin to not talk to my husband?
- Ashley – We found, in an old monstrance, particles of the Eucharist. What should we do?