Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer answers listener questions about death bed conversions, why some people are afraid of going to confession, and is it okay to not invite my daughter to Thanksgiving because she has a drinking problem
- Anne – My sister is away from the church and dying from cancer. She won’t go to confession but she does say the Rosary. What can I do to help her?
- Don’t be afraid of confession
- Esteban – I’m struggling with homosexuality. I want to go back to the Church and I’m missing the Eucharist. What can I do?
- Maggie – My daughter has a drinking problem and she gets nasty. We decided not to allow her to Thanksgiving this year. Is that sinful?
- Suzy – Jesus told the thief on the cross he was going to heaven but Jesus went to hell first. Where did the good thief go?
- Matt – A priest at a funeral invited everyone up to communion. Should I have corrected him?